- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Prosser Balloon Rally weekend with McKinley Springs
September 25, 2015 - September 27, 2015Tasting fees apply
Celebrate the Prosser Balloon Rally weekend at McKinley Springs Winery by sipping and sampling as you watch the giant balloons dip into the Yakima River.
The Winemakers Loft offers an ideal view of the liftoff site. Hot air balloons soar through the sky and — if weather permits — splash and dash in the Yakima River, creating a beautiful site from the Prosser Bridge.
Night Glow is a unique event featuring several hot air balloons, which will be anchored and illuminated from within against the dark night sky at The Great Prosser Balloon Rally Night Glow Show. Dry camping spaces are available, so contact us today by phone at 509-786-0004
At the McKinley Springs tasting room, the $5 tasting fee is refundable with a bottle purchase.