- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
All Hallows Eve at Chateau Ste. Michelle
October 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle welcomes the public to come celebrate another Halloween Bash with freakishly good bites along with our delicious wine selection for the evening.
There will be music by 206 Events and a photo booth to capture the night’s festivities. Come in costume for a chance to win a prize.
Cost is $75 for the public, $65 for Vintage Reserve Club members.
Reservations are required, and all guests must be 21 and over.