- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Harvest Celebration Weekends at Maryhill Winery
October 19, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - October 20, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Toast the new harvest with the annual celebration at Maryhill Winery in Goldendale, Wash., taking place over two consecutive weekends.
Enjoy wine tasting, new releases, a hotdog and marshmallow roast and grape stomping, with commemorative T-shirts available for purchase.