- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Harvest Grape Stomp and Rustic Lunch with Canoe Ridge Vineyard
September 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Celebrate the last days of summer with Canoe Ridge Vineyard, where there will be a traditional barefoot grape stomp set in the winery courtyard and picnic to follow.
Grapes will be fresh-picked and delivered from our estate vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. After working up an appetite, we’ll be serving a gourmet picnic lunch at noon. Enjoy one of the only opportunities to tour our facility once you’ve enjoyed your lunch.
Each guest will leave with a souvenir, but the group with the most juice will win a special prize, so bring your “A” team.
Tickets are $65 club members, $75 guests. For RSVP or additional information, contact Lita at LitaH@canoeridgevineyard.com or 5095251843.