- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting at Dumas Station
December 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Curious what wine tastes like before it’s bottled? Join us as we dip into recent vintages to sample what will be bottled & released the following year.
We’ll have holiday nibbles, cheese from our local Monteillet Fromagerie, and a “Five Artists” exhibit. The art show features various sizes of work and mediums ranging from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings.