- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Hope in the Vineyard 5k
June 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$40
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Join us for a run through the beautiful Hedges Family Estate vineyard and by neighboring wineries on Red Mountain for this fun run 5k to benefit the American Cancer Society Relay For Life.
All $40 adult (21 and over) registrants will get a technical T-shirt before the race and a glass of wine after the race, courtesy of MonteScarlatto Winery.
All of our profits will go to the American Cancer Society.