- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Lavender Farm to Fork Dinner with Alexandria Nicole Cellars
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join Alexandria Nicole Cellars as we partner with chef Tom Black and the Woodinville Lavender Farm for an amazing Farm to Fork Dinner.
This enticing dinner will take place at the garden voted Best Public Garden in Best Northwest Escapes by KING 5. Black from Gourmondo will be treating this limited crowd to an unforgettable feast paired with the wines of Alexandria Nicole Cellars.
Woodinville Lavender Farm is a beautiful event venue with indoor and outdoor space which practices sustainable and organic growing practices.