- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Library Wine Tasting and Lunch at Spindrift Cellars
November 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$36
Spindrift Cellars invites you to dine, sip and see what stories unfold as they reach back into their private library of wines to blow the dust off some oldies but goodies.
Taste through five library wines (not for sale except at this event), compare years and explore vineyards stories. Enjoy a yummy lunch of soup, salad and sandwiches. To top it off a divine chocolate dessert. Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please let us know in advance.
This library lunch at Spindrift Cellars will be 1 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 8. Prepay cost is $36 per seat, $31 for wine club. Seats are limited.