- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Locals Night Wine Tasting at Pybus Market
March 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm20$
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week so help us toast locally produced wines. Celebrate at Local’s Night wine tasting at the Pybus Market. Try a variety of wines from Wenatchee Wine Country wineries, and sample food from several of the Pybus Market businesses. Cost is $20. Cheers to locals.