- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 28, 2016 @ 11:00 am - May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$25
Celebrate your holiday weekend and Oregon Wine Month with Fairsing Vineyard.
Enjoy newly released 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir and 2014 Chardonnay among a flight of our current estate-grown selections. Tasting fee of $25 includes small bites and logo stemware.
Relax by under the covered patio, stroll our labyrinth and enjoy small production wines paired with sweeping views of the Willamette Valley.