- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend at Fairsing Vineyard
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$15.00
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend May 23rd through May 25th. Bring your friends, pack a picnic and enjoy panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Located just off of Laughlin Road near Yamhill (between WillaKenzie Estates and Beacon Hill).
Sample our exquisite estate grown Pinot noir and Chardonnay, drink in our stunning views and stay for a smile. Memorial Day Weekend visitors offered sneak peek at the Fairsing Vineyard Tasting Room (under construction). No dogs please.