- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend with Ledger David Cellars
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - May 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Celebrate the release of Ledger David Cellars’ robust first vintage of Argentinian-style 2011 Malbec this Memorial Day weekend at the Artisan Corridor in Central Point.
Toast with other Ledger David wines from Latin varietes including the elegant 2011 Sangiovese and the bold award-winning 2010 Tempranillo. Wines will be paired with a selection of complimentary tapas. Plus, flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz will perform on Monday, May 26.
The event runs May 24-26 from noon-5 p.m. Ledger David is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, conveniently located between Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolate shop and the world famous Rogue Creamery — just 2 miles off Interstate 5, a left turn off exit 35.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.