- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards June patio party
June 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. – Milbrandt Vineyards invites you to its first patio party of the year and kick off summer with a fun night.
Jamie Nasario will be providing us with live musical entertainment and there will be a delicious gourmet burger bar by Bon Vino’s with wine available for purchase.
Music starts at 6 p.m., with dinner at 7.
Cost is $35, but just $25 MVB club members.
Reservations required. Call (509)788-0030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation today.