- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Milbrandt Vineyards’ Patio Party featuring Jamie Nasario
August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm27$
Chef Rachel will prepare a delicious dinner buffet for us, with the menu to be announced. Cost is $27 general admission, $22 for MBV Cellar Club members. The patio fills up quickly, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call 509.788.0030 or email email@example.com for reservations and more information.
For more information on Jamie, visit jamienasario.com