- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Naramata Bench Tailgate Party
September 10, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$105
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Join the Naramata Bench wineries and chefs at Red Rooster Winery for the annual Naramata Bench Tailgate Party and celebrate the coming of the fall harvest season.
The Tailgate Party will be held 6:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10 at Red Rooster Winery. There will be distinctive wines from 28 members of the Naramata Bench Winery Association, delicious cuisine from local restaurants and music to listen and dance to.
Must be 19 years or older for entry. Dress is nice casual. This event is outdoors and will go ahead regardless of the weather, so please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated, and food items will contain some combination of seafood, shellfish, grains, fresh local produce, soya, nuts, dairy and all sorts of other yummy things. Please be responsible about drinking and driving. Ticket sales are final, non-refundable and not available at the door.