- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Pend d’Oreille Winery
December 31, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
SANDPOINT, Idaho — Celebrate the New Year with the Pend d’Oreille Winery & The Bistro Rouge Restaurant for a four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings.
Stephen and Julie Meyer on their team offer two seating times — 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. — to best suit your evening’s plans.
The first and fourth courses will be paired with Champagne, and middle courses will be served with red wine. You have your choice of two entrees with each course. Wines and Champagne will be hand-picked form various vintners.
Cost is $75 per guest, which includes the four-course meal with wine and Champagne pairings. Make your reservations today at 208-265-8545
Check out the New Year’s Eve menu on line by clicking on The Bistro Rouge page at www.powine.com
Live music will be provided by Ron Criscoine’s on New Year’s Eve from 5:30-9:30 p.m. in the nearby POWine Tasting Room. Experience this musical talent who plays an eclectic mix from the 60’s to present.