- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve with Sleight of Hand Cellars and Lantz Cellars at Russell’s
December 31, 2014 @ 7:30 pm - January 1, 2015 @ 12:30 am195$
BOTHELL, Wash. — Trey Busch of Sleight of Hand Cellars in Walla Walla and Keven Lantz of Lantz Cellars in Lake Stevens will meet at Russell’s for a special evening of food, wine, music and a tribute course to the late Eric Dunham with a Syrah from Dunham Cellars.
The event is part of Russell’s Winemaker Dinner Series and serves as the fourth annual New Year’s Eve Celebration at Russell’s Restaurant and Loft in Bothell.
Live music will be provided throughout the event by Danny Quintero and the Goodfellas with special guest Katie Davi. The evening includes dancing, the midnight countdown and New Year’s toast.
Russell Lowell’s provided menu reads:
Champagne Cocktail Hour & Hors d’oeuvres
Crabcakes with Lemon Caper Aioli and Vegetarian Fresh Rolls
Spinach Salad with Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts and Champagne Vinaigrette paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars rose.
Braised Lamb Ravioli with Wild Mushroom Nage paired with Dunham Cellars Syrah
Surf & Turf Lobster and Filet paired with Sleight of Hand Cellars Chardonnay and Archimage Red Blend
Dessert is a Chocolate and Vanilla Duo paired with Lantz Cellars Vintage Port
Cost for this event at Russell’s Loft is $195 per person, all inclusivee. Call for reservations. Tickets on sale now or email Laura@RussellLowell.com with questions.