- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Oliver Festival of the Grape
October 2, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$23
OLIVER, British Columbia — Oliver’s Festival Of the Grape is the Southern Okanagan’s largest family fall wine festival, featuring more than 50 wineries, food/wine pairings, a grape stomp, live music and a kids zone.
The Oliver Festival of the Grape was established in 1997. It has grown to include tents offering wine and food pairings from wineries that have associated restaurants or that provide a unique food offering at the winery.
There will be wineries from Kelowna to Osoyoos offering tastings, the Chateau Kid Zone play area for children, 15 food trucks, indoor art show and 60 retail vendors.
Past musical acts have included Juno Award-winning The Paperboys as well as Brandon Isaak and His Saints of Swing.
Wineries include Elephant Island Orchard Wines, Road 13 Vineyards, Silver Sage Winery, Meadows Vista Honey Wines, Black Hills Estate Winery, Rustic Roots Winery, Squeezed Wines, Desert Hills Winery, Blasted Church Vineyards, Oliver Twist Estate Winery, Maverick Estate Winery, Wild Goose Vineyards and Winery, Castoro De Oro Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Esate Winery, Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery, Cana Vines, Saxon, Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery, Thornhaven Estate Winery, Hester Creek Estate Winery, Moon Curser Vineyards, Sandhill, Red Rooster Winery, Wayne Gretzky Okanagan, Quinta Ferreira Esate Winery, Kraze Legz Winery, Phasion Estates Winery, Covert Farms Family Estate Winery, Hidden Chapel Winery, River Stone Esate Winery, Church and State Winery, Kismet Estate Winery Ltd., CC Jentsch Cellers, Tinhorn Creek, Nk’Mip Cellars, Culmina Family Estate Winery, Calliope Wines, Time Estate Winery, Orofino, Forbidden Fruit Winery and Adega on 45th Estate Winery