- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- This event has passed.
Oregon Cheese Festival
March 17 - March 18$25
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – The 2018 Oregon Cheese Festival has grown into a two-day, farmers market-style event at storied Rogue Creamery featuring cow, sheep, and goat cheese from Oregon and beyond.
Enjoy pairings of fine Southern Oregon wine, craft beer, ciders, assorted beverages, local artisan crafts, and great food under large heated tents. Culture magazine, one of the leading periodicals in the cheese industry, has named the Oregon Cheese Festival one of the 10 Best Cheese Festivals in the U.S.