- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Otis Kenyon releases 2012 Riesling in secret courtyard garden
August 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - August 17, 2013 @ 6:00 pm
Just in time to beat the summer heat, our Woodinville tasting room will be releasing our refreshing 2012 Riesling this weekend. Come sip on our wonderful white wine while relaxing in our secret courtyard garden. This completely dry, 2012 Riesling from Columbia Valley is crisp and pairs beautifully with Asian dishes, seafood, chicken breast, and light cream sauces. It is the perfect summer white.