- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Paint and Sip at Purple Star Winery
February 11, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Join us Feb. 11 at Purple Star Winery for a fun afternoon of painting led by Julie Brown, an artist and visiting winemaker.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we are featuring a painting which can be done as a couple or individually. All supplies are included along glass of Purple Star wine and chocolate from Baum’s House of Chocolate in Kennewick.
Cost is $50 general admission, $45 wine club members.