- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Passport Barrel and Reserve Tasting Weekend at Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pmFree
This year, Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association’s sixth annual Passport Event spans the whole month of April with special event weekends.
Join Maryhill for the Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend and enjoy an exclusive Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Tasting in the Reserve Room ($20 value).
Passport holders will also receive a complimentary Main Room Tasting and special 10% discount off 6 bottles or 20% off 12 bottles (case specials and additional discounts do not apply).
Passports are available for purchase in Maryhill Winery’s Tasting Room.