- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Patio season begins at Barnard Griffin Winery
April 10, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree admission
Today marks the season opening of the Barnard Griffin Winery Patio on Tulip Lane in Richland — the perfect outdoor sanctuary.
The patio is adjacent to the wine bar and eatery that features award-winning wines from Barnard Griffin. Next door is the winery tasting room for when you’re ready for a more in-depth exploration of the world-class wines.
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352
Winery open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.