- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting
May 3, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
PORTLAND, Ore. — Kick off Oregon Wine Month with the fifth annual PDX Urban Wine Experience tasting in Portland, which features all member wineries of PDX Urban Wineries, the association of producers making local wines in Portland.
Join the 12 winery members of the PDX Urban Winery Association for an afternoon of wine, food and fun. Each winery will be pouring 2-3 wines and you will have the chance to hear about the wines from the owners and winemakers. Bottles will be available for sale and we will offer discounts on 6 and 12 bottle purchases. Mix and match wines from your favorite wineries for the discounts!
Small plates, provided by Cuisinières Catering and chef Althea Potter, are included in the admission. Tickets are discounted $8 if purchased online.
PDX Urban Wineries was founded in 2011 by six wineries, and the number of members has doubled to 12, including Clay Pigeon Winery, Division Winemaking Company, ENSO Winery, Fausse Piste, Fullerton Wines, Helioterra Wines, Hip Chicks do Wine, Jackalope Wine Cellars, Jan-Marc Wine Cellars, Seven Bridges Winery, Vincent Wine Company and Viola Wines.
They use grapes from all over the Pacific Northwest, crush them and make world-class wine within the city limits. Their wines include Pinot Noir, of course, but go well beyond the local favorite.