- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Pearls and Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
DUNDEE, Ore. — Join us for our 12th annual Pearls & Oysters at Duck Pond Cellars.
Admission price includes live music, two glasses of wine, clam chowder, oyster shooters, and fresh shucked/BBQ oysters. Live music by Echo Park.
There is limited availability; please call 503-538-3199 or book online to reserve your spot. Admission price is $70 per person, and $60 for wine club members.