- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Picnic on the Train with Maryhill Winery
April 25, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm$70
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Maryhill Winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and their crew invite you to ride the historic Mount Hood Railroad for a 4 1/2-hour relaxing, afternoon train ride through the scenic Hood River Valley with springtime flowers.
The trip will include a 90-minute layover in Parkdale, Ore., providing lots of time to enjoy the quaint little town, stretch your legs and enjoy the spring day.
Ticket purchase includes train ride, wine, lunch and a Maryhill logo stemless glass. Please select the ticket that indicates your choice of lunch sandwiches (ham, turkey or veggie).
No refunds or ticket purchases will be available after April 20.