- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Pig Out in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
May 2, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$49
OLIVER, British Columbia — The fourth Annual Pig Out is an outdoor, tented affair set at Covert Farms with the latest releases and fan favourites from 36 of the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country wineries.
Interact with local chefs as they dare to impress you with their pig roasting skills while enjoying the music of local artists throughout the afternoon. Your $49 ticket includes admission, entertainment, souvenir wine glass, food and wine.
Last year, the sub theme of the event was, ‘If pigs could fly’, challenging our chefs to do something with pork and poultry. This year, the committee is switching things up with a new sub theme, ‘If pigs could swim’, challenging the chefs to do something with pork and things from the sea.
Helicopter rides will be available again from Valhalla Helicopters. The cost is $50 per person based on four-person occupancy for 8-minute ride taking in the views of McIntyre Bluff and Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in the spring.