- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
POP! Bubbles and Seafood for Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience weekend includes with the fourth annual POP! Bubbles & Seafood on Friday, Feb. 23 at the elegant McCaw Hall.
This event features the Pacific Northwest’s bounty of seafood from salmon and clams to oysters and shrimp from Seattle’s best restaurants. To pair with your seafood bites enjoy sips from more than 30 sparking wines from around the world including sparkling wine, Champagne, Spanish cava, Italian prosecco, Alsatian cremant and more.
Cold beer, chilled cider, refreshing white wines and a selection of premium red wines will round out the beverages for the evening.