- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Progressive Winery Social with Desert Wind Winery, Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands
January 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER,Wash. — Join Desert Wind Winery, the Walter Clore Center and 14 Hands from 6-8 p.m. Jan. 30, for an evening of fun, wine and food.
Throughout the evening, guests will rotate between the three wineries, enjoying food, wine and winery-specific activities at each location. Stops include: Desert Wind Winery for tapas, Walter Clore Center for sliders and 14 Hands for cheeses.
Desert Wind will email you with your designated first stop so please plan to begin your evening there at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at www.friesfamilywines.come/DW-events,