- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Prosser Art Walk and Wine Gala
July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — What started with just 90 people in attendance has blossomed into one of the best evening events of the summer as the Prosser Chamber of Commerce celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Prosser Art Walk & Wine Gala.
The evening features art, fine wine, local microbrews, tasty food and live entertainment on the streets of historic downtown Prosser from 6–10 p.m. on July 19, 2014.
More than 30 Northwest artists, 19 local wineries, 2 micro-breweries and four specialty food caterers will provide the fare. Tickets are $30, which includes wine and beer tasting. Food is sold separately.