- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Prosser Wine and Food Festival
August 8, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
PROSSER, Wash. — The 34th annual Prosser Wine and Food Festival will be staged 3-9 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 8, showcasing some of Washington’s best wineries, artisan food vendors and food trucks at the Walter Clore Center.
The all-inclusive ticket, $50 in advance/$60 at the gate, includes wine tasting, artisan samples and tasting at the Walter Clore Center.
Tickets are available online at various outlets on May 1.
The event features Washington wineries, breweries and cidermakers. The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Tasting Room will be open and feature artisanal purveyors offering a variety of chocolate, cheese, sauces, etc.
Live music will be provided by 3 Way Street and Bent on Blues.