- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend in Wine Yakima Valley
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016$30
Indulge in two of the best flavors on the planet as Wine Yakima Valley invites wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 13-15.
As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Premier Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The $30 Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased in advance by Feb. 5, or for $35 at select locations during the event weekend.