- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Mercer Estates
February 13, 2016 - February 14, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is opening our tasting room for this annual weekend event throughout the Yakima Valley, so please come to sample our award-winning red wines. We will have the s’mores bar open for you to create your own tasty treat.