- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate at Whidbey Island Winery
February 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm10$
Whidbey Island Winery offers a pairing of this classic combo. Join winemaker Greg Osenbach as we taste, sample and sip our award-winning reds along with sensational sweet and savory truffles produced by local chocolatiers.