- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will play host to its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner on July 9,
The event features live music performed by Love Gypsies, and each couple receives a six-bottle pack which including each of following wines (a $174 value):
- 2013 Reserve Grüner Veltliner
- 2014 Riesling
- 2014 Viognier
- 2013 Pinot Noir
- 2014 Grenache
- 2013 Merlot
Dinner menu includes American-style open fire-roasted salmon and smoked baby back ribs served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit, summer Orzo salad, potato, tomato, corn and basil salad, artisan breads and to finish, a decadent dessert.
Cost is $125 per person, and RSVP is required. To reserve your spot, call the winery at 541-459-6060 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tasting room will be closed on July 9 for our staff to prepare for the Salmon Bake.