- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle winemaker dinner with Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Vineyards
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
SEATTLE — Come delight the senses and taste wines from the celebrated family-owned vineyard and winery on the extreme Sonoma Coast, Hirsch Vineyards, as RN74 Seattle stages the final dinner of its “Behind the Bottle” fall series on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Guests are invited to savor a four-course menu created by executive chef David Varley, complemented by Hirsch wines selected by charismatic and dynamic wine professional Jasmine Hirsch.
The dinner will include noteworthy side-by-side vintage pairings from the winery’s esteemed repertoire, including a 2009 and 2012 Hirsch Estate Chardonnay, as well as a pairing of 2009 and 2011 Hirsch San Andreas Fault Estate Pinot Noir, to name a few. These selections boast a unique balance of acidic complexity and both tannin and fruit flavor notes.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Dominique Calle at (206) 962-0452 or Dcalle@RN74.com