- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Savor 3 for $30 at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
November 1, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$30
RICHLAND, Wash. — Enjoy three courses for only $30 per person at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive South exit on I-182 in the Tri-Cities.
This special 3 for $30 offer is limited to 4-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays in November.
For a wide sampling of the Tri-Cities wine-and-dine experience, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following participating restaurants in November:
Hurry, this offer will be gone before you know it!