- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 10, 2016 - March 13, 2016$30 - $119
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — The Oregon Coast’s annual celebration of Pacific Northwest wine and regional cuisine in Cannon Beach will include six unique wine tasting events and many other related community activities during the four-day Savor Cannon Beach festival Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 10.
Approximately 40 Northwest wineries will stage tastings at shops, galleries, restaurants and hotels in Cannon Beach during the wine walk on Saturday of the festival.