- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker dinner with Seattle chef Jay Bartleson
June 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Owner/vintner Gary Seidler and Silvara Vineyards presents Twilight in White on Saturday, June 9 a French-themed six-course farm-to-table winemaker dinner with Jay Bartleson, corporate executive chef for Columbia Hospitality.
Bartleson’s career includes serving as executive chef at Microsoft, Bell Harbor International Conference Center and World Trade Center Seattle. His role has expanded to overseeing culinary operations at Columbia Hospitality conference centers and resorts such The Salish Lodge & Spa. His resume also includes consultant/guest chef at Kenwood Inn & Spa in Napa Valley, Friday Harbor House on San Juan Island and Rainbow Ranch Lodge in Big Sky, Mont.
The social begins at 6:30 p.m., with the dinner to follow at 7 p.m. Cost is $95 per person, $85 for club members, and there is a 6-bottle purchase required of each couple. Reservation are required, and seating is limited.