- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker dinner with Seattle chef Jay Bartleson
June 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$95
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Owner/vintner Gary Seidler and Silvara Vineyards presents Twilight in White on Saturday, June 9 a French-themed six-course farm-to-table winemaker dinner with Jay Bartleson, corporate executive chef for Columbia Hospitality.
Bartleson’s career includes serving as executive chef at Microsoft, Bell Harbor International Conference Center and World Trade Center Seattle. His role has expanded to overseeing culinary operations at Columbia Hospitality conference centers and resorts such The Salish Lodge & Spa. His resume also includes consultant/guest chef at Kenwood Inn & Spa in Napa Valley, Friday Harbor House on San Juan Island and Rainbow Ranch Lodge in Big Sky, Mont.
The social begins at 6:30 p.m., with the dinner to follow at 7 p.m. Cost is $95 per person, $85 for club members, and there is a 6-bottle purchase required of each couple. Reservation are required, and seating is limited.