- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Snohomish Wine Festival
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
SNOHOMISH, Wash. — The annual Snohomish Wine Festival is set for Saturday, March 3 at Crossroads Event Center as 30 Northwest wineries will pour for more than 600 patrons and raise funds for the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce.
There will be a pair of three-hour sessions, which start at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Cost is $30 per session, and admission includes five tastings, a $5 meal voucher to be used at participating food vendors, the official Snohomish Wine Festival glass, a $1 coupon to use at the Full Glass Wine Bar and 10 percent off all bottle sales when six or more are purchased.
Designated driver tickets can be purchased at door for $10. There is no admission without ID, and there are no exceptions. All attendees must be 21 or older.