- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday at Mercer Estates – Summer sale
July 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Also, there are 50-percent discounted case clearance prices on 2010 Chardonnay and 2010 Riesling – a great time to stock up for summer parties.
Tasting room hours will be 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. today because of a private event.