- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
‘Somm’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
March 30, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join your friends for a living-room-style movie night Thursday, March 30 watching Somm at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Snuggle up at another Browne Family Vineyards Movie Night and follow the story of four wine stewards determined to pass the Master Sommelier exam – one of the most difficult and demanding tests in the world.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 OR at email@example.com.