- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
‘The Sound of Music’ at Browne Family Vineyards
March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
Back by popular demand, visit the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla for its annual Movie Night series.
On Thursday, March 29, we present The Sound of Music, so bring a date, a friend or the family! Tickets include your first glass of wine and unlimited popcorn & licorice to munch on. Cost is $15.