- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Spring Painting at Mercer Estates with Bev Beierle
March 19, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us at Mercer Estates for a spring painting class with Bev Beierle.
Paint a spring-inspired piece of art-work with step by step instructions, enjoy some wine and cheese plates, and meet some new friends.
Limited seating available so purchase your tickets early. Cost is $40, but just $30for a Carma Club member.
Additional wine and cheese trays available for purchase during the class. Fee includes everything to take home, including your own canvas.