- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- This event has passed.
Sun Valley Center Wine Auction
July 20, 2017 - July 22, 2017Price varies
The Sun Valley Center Wine Auction provides a celebration of food and wine in benefit of arts and education from July 20-22 in the heart of spectacular Idaho.
Experience awe-inspiring mountain scenery while enjoying spectacular wines paired with food from world-class chefs. Delight in exclusive Vintner Dinners, an unforgettable Auction Gala, a lively wine tasting and our Vine & Dine; picnic and concert.