- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
The Sweetest Pair at Browne Family Vineyards
February 14 - February 17$15
The Sweetest Pair runs Feb. 14-17. Satisfy your sweet tooth and visit the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla for hand-selected wines paired with cupcakes from local baker Frosted.
This wine and cupcake pairing features three wines paired with three miniature cupcakes for $15. Bring your sweetheart or your best friend.