- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
The High Street Band performs at Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents The High Street Band, a fun, 10-person group from Idaho’s Snake River Valley whose tunes will rock the grapevines and get you up and dancing!
All ages welcome to join the party at the winery’s Legacy Estate Vineyard. Gates open at 3 p.m., and the concert runs from 5-8 p.m. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Seating is outdoors on a grassy lawn, so bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Food and wine available for purchase — no outside food or beverages, please. We love dogs, but please leave yours at home while at the concert.