- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Trivia Night Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree admission
Trivia Night is Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery in Richland, Wash. Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge. Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open Tuesday-Thursdays: 4-9 p.m.
Open Fri-Sat: Noon-10 p.m.
Live Music most Saturdays
Open Sun: Noon – 5 p.m.