- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Barrel Tour
May 6, 2017$52
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Barrel Tour, which encompasses three regions, is May 6 in Southern Oregon.
Celebrate spring renewal with a refreshing wine tour in the Umpqua Valley. Let us do the driving while you sit back with friends and tour the wineries by bus, sampling wines beautifully paired with food.
Learn about the wineries and the winemaking process from our skilled winemakers and tasting room staff. Enjoy the budding vines, trees and flowers as you ride through the green rolling hills in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua.
Tickets are $50 each, plus a $2 PayPal processing fee. Purchase with your credit card or your PayPal account.
If plans allow, resume your Umpqua immersion on Sunday, May 7 by visiting any of the wineries for continued Barrel Tour discounts.
Questions? Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour is broken down into three sections:
Henry Estate Winery
Misty Oaks Vineyard
Triple Oak Vineyard
Paul O’Brien Winery
The Cellars at SOWI
Freed Estate Winery
Wild Rose Vineyard