- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
UnWined at Walter Clore Center
April 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Wine! Live music with the band Highway12! Relax in Prosser wine country – sip on local faves and shake a leg at one of the best venues in southeast Washington state.
Fee is $10/per person plus tax. Food and wine will be available for purchase on-site.
Purchase tickets in advance for quicker check in. Tickets also available at the door.